A long time ago a great Professor of mine asked me to maintain a blog for a class assignment.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Reaction to: Obama’s President Obama's First Prime Time Press Conference
As I keep watching the political world I have started to see that it has changed so very much from the ignorance of the past years; we have gone from someone that seemed to be more interested in his wars, Then the words of the people it’s so interesting to see the president talk about small towns he goes to see and how he cares about the people he meets in them.Obama talks about alternative fuels, jobs, health care, he talks about student aid and the need for fire fighters and police in cities and how the kids of the U.S. need to be connected to the internet. I bet the last administration talked about this as well but my memory can only recall the words "Terror" "Mass Destruction" and "They need or want democracy over their" along with a comment on how the past president said "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully". I have also been interested in how members of congress are Twittering during speeches; and how many places you can find information about the presidents addresses such as Hulu and youtube and even pirating networks! this rise in new media makes me happy to see that maybe one day my Dream of a free global portable communications device will be seen in my lifetime. Overall in can say with confidence that I support the actions of our Commander and Sheaf, and I thought that I would never say that without the words "use to" in front of that statement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment