A long time ago a great Professor of mine asked me to maintain a blog for a class assignment.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
^_^ New Media Blogging
Freedom sweet freedom, I’m allowed to take this blog in a new direction and Wright about anything that I want so long as it sticks with new media! This is an exciting turn of events and I can’t wait to get started on all the blogs I need to catch up on and all the blogs that I get to read! The first thing I want to do is a blog on the history of the PSP in the world of modifying it the next will be one on advertisements and how and why they are so effective the next I have in mind is Anime in America and lastly I want to do on media in my world. Along with blogs about how my project is going I should be able to catch up in no time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment