A long time ago a great Professor of mine asked me to maintain a blog for a class assignment.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
NMC project Day 2
I went to my NMC teacher’s office today a few times and I found that she was not there. I didn’t get to run my ideas by her until I got to class. In recent events in my films production class I have to make a video about Oregon State and some faction of it. I also have to make an informational and a poster for the ethnic studies department. I thought that I would put all three things together and make a media package for the ethnic studies department. And because I have to have this done by Monday for my class I’m going to do all this by Monday! I brought up the idea of the work for the ethnic studies department in class and the teacher was all for it. But the problem was; if I finish all this by the estimated time I would have nothing to do till the end of the term. So I asked my teacher if I could make a rule book for class as well. And as if I was given a gift from above she said that was ok! Then I went home and found that I had a post on the class bulletin board it was about my blogs… the teacher like the idea of me going back to my home town and having a work shop… I started to feel guilty and told myself not only have I not been home for months but I have yet to do anything for my community in a long time. So I’m going to do all three. And for any one that says I can’t pull this off; you have not gotten to know me yet ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment