Day 6
A little disappointed because my video was not good at all to blurry it was rushed and you could see it. I went home happy that the project was not over we all had one week to remake it. And I already had appointment for the week with professors of the ethnic studies department.
Day 7
First day I got up at 8am to get the camera at the library and I went to the office to film the first professor. DAY 8-9 are the same get up early and get the footage that I needed I got an extension on the rental of the camera [got lucky]… I also started making my rule book.
Day10
I was editing most of the day and was invited to go to my home town to help with CAMP (College Assistance Migrant Program) recruitment on the upcoming Tuesday I agreed and was thinking this is the best way to get things going on the workshop idea outside of emails.
No comments:
Post a Comment