Monday, February 9, 2009

NMC project day one

My homework this week was to make a blog about what my project is going to be about. The problem was that I have one too many ideas of what it should be on. First of all I know I’m going to be helping out with a class project as the camera person filming interviews for the NMC department. The next thing was the idea that I can use this work alongside with the work from my NMC 201 class and Wright out the story and the idea of my RPG (role play game) game; this idea would let me do work for two classes and be more focused on it. The next thing is make a rule book for my card game (dream come true) because as of yet I don’t have a complete or typed out rule book. The next thing that I was thinking of was making a web page for a television show or Anime. I also contemplated using this project as a workshop teaching people back at my home town about something new or useful being that not many people in my town have computers yet alone how to use basic programs like Photoshop and power point. The next thing that I thought about was the use this project in a way that will help others like make a documentary about a epidemic at Oregon State University but I couldn’t think of any that I could do a full exposé on it in a few weeks. In the next thing that thought was maybe make a Manga, but that would be too much work and I’m not that skilled in real Manga art work. In the end I figured that I would just have to run my ideas by my teacher first. I hope she like my ideas or can give me a good one; because to tell the truth I’m a little lost when it comes to fully understanding what this project should be about. The only thing that I know is that I can and will do that work for full heartily whatever it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment